Lumber Wizard 5 Woodworking Metal Detector
The Lumber Wizard 5 Laser Line is the latest version of the woodworking metal detector. A powerful precision hand-held metal detector with a laser indicator designed specifically for woodworkers. It helps detect small metal objects hidden inside new or used timber. The new version features easier one-handed use, with automatic calibration every time the unit is turned on, and better false-positive rejection. Undetected nails, screws or other metal fragments can damage expensive jointer, planer and saw blades. Flying metal can also cause serious injury. Easy to use, the Lumber Wizard 5 helps woodworkers prevent equipment damage and personal injury. The unit includes a vibration alert, allowing use of the Lumber Wizard 5 in noisy workshops. The Lumber Wizard 5 has received rave reviews from woodworkers and magazines across the country.
Features and benefits:
- Laser Line Indicator Projects Red Line onto scanned surface when metal is found.
- Helps pinpoint nails, screws, bullets and wire inside new or used tinmber
- Helps prevent costly blade damage and shop down time
- Quickly scan any size wood.
- Not affected by moisture content of wood.
- 6" wide scanning area.
- Durable, sturdy plastic casing.
- One 9 volt battery required.
- Earphone jack or vibration alert for use in noisy workshops.
- 1 year warranty.